- Our Yellow & white ‘little’ Big Top is a single pole round tent which is 50ft / 15m in diameter, we also have a small 20ft / 7m diameter tent which can be hired for a face painting tent or suchlike. We require a flat area of 75ft diameter of kept grass to erect the tent and to park our Vehicle(s) Reg is WK07 BZX Mercadees LWB Hightop Sprinter 7m long x 2.9 (colour Blue) & if aplicable performers sleeping bell tents.
- You will also be asked to sign a document stating that there are no underground services within the designated 75ft area (this is because we will be hammering 4ft metal stakes into the ground to hold the guy ropes).
- We also require access to electricity 240v three pin point.
- Our fees are reduced to schools, in return for this We ask you to provide at least 8 sturdy ADULT helpers (over 18 years old) to help hammer in stakes and assist when the king pole goes up and comes down.Volunteers will be safely instructed to help us at there own risk, No tenting knowledge is needed, we advise good weather clothing & good footwear. Once the tent is up we will sort our the rest!
- Both tents meet all fire and safety regulations & come with £15m Public Liability Insurance.
- The tent can hold upto 230 chairs.
- All Circus PaZaz staff & performers have current CRB documents & are members of performers Equity.
- All show entertainment is performed with care and safety at all times. All equipment is well maintained & checked. We will only use audience members in the show, if there is no possibility of themselves, bystanders or ourself being injured in any way. We will ensure that the audience is a safe distance from the performance area.
- Grass cutting is best done at least 2 weeks before the tent is pitched. Freshly cut grass will stick to the tent when wet.