Circus shows & Circus skills are SO popular with children! The “hands on” benefits include improved hand & eye coordination, increases in concentration and determination – and not forgetting that having a go at circus is a break from the XBox or tablet…
Circus PaZaz supply entertainment & activities to keep children of all ages entertained & parents too!.. Our stunning ‘little’ Big Top can be seen from everywhere adding a spectacular focal point, perfect for family events & festivals and making your event a success whatever the weather!
Here are some options for having Circus PaZaz at YOUR event:
- “Have a go” Circus workshops supplied with all the circus toys & equipment, plus tutors on hand to show you what to do, with an optional Circus PaZaz show to finish the day
- Performances throughout the day, ticketed by your event to fundraise/help cover costs or free entry to your guests.
- Circus workshops & shows can be tailored around other events taking place at the event.
- We have a wealth of knowledge and experience if you would like additional performers, sideshows or other acts at your event – just ask!
- If you book the ‘little’ Big Top it can also be used by yourselves or your performers as well as the Circus PaZaz team – the tent makes a great stage for music, entertainment or other shows. We like the tent to be used to its full potential- providing its family friendly!
Zaz & his performing friends have played their part in making many happy memories at UK summer festivals including performances in the Kids Field at Glastonbury Festival, Electric Picnic (Ireland), Jersey Live, Big Chill’s “little chill”, Camp Bestival, & Bestival kids fields & Funk the family. Alongside this we have entertained crowds at smaller events and festivals such as National play week events, Leeds Castle Balloon Festival, Shoreham Air Show, Alderney Week in the the Channel Islands plus many city and town arts & community events. For booking & cost info please click here